Glidescope Reusable Titanium Video Laryngoscopy System
It is the world‘s most advanced ‘Video Laryngoscope‘ system that provides a continuous and clear image with 60 degree special angle, titanium (reusable) or spectrum (disposable) blade options in cases where direct laryngoscopy is unsuccessful, intubation is difficult or expected to be.
- It is specially designed for difficult airline handling.
- Glidescope consists of 6.4 ”monitor, blades, video cable and portable stand.
- Since the reusable blades are made of titanium, they are very light and suitable for use for many years.
- All of the blades and cables can be thrown into liquid disinfectants.
- Since the maximum blade height is 14.5 mm, it is suitable for patients whose mouth width is narrow or where cervical mobilization is not possible.
- It is specially designed for the Glidescope and has a 60-degree angle to accommodate all situations where intubation is difficult.
- It provides high resolution images with the camera system integrated with blades.
- The light source of the blades is LED and has antifog feature.
- The monitor is easily opened and ready to use within 10 seconds.
- The monitor can operate for at least 90 minutes with its internal battery.
- With the keys on the monitor, recording and instant photographing can be done.
- The whole system is suitable for use of disposable blades when necessary.
- There is a guide stylet made of titanium matching the angle of the blades.