VAR Vortran Automatic Resuscitator
Vortan Automatic Resuscitator (Disposable Automatic Ventilator)
Working by sensing the airway pressure of the patients, especially in intubated patients, without any battery, electrical source or battery; It is a ventilator that provides safe and consistent ventilation support to patients.
- It works with oxygen cylinders and central oxygen system without requiring an energy source.
- It provides reliable, consistent and uninterrupted ventilation.
- It can be used in all patients with or without spontaneous breathing.
- Pressure and frequency parameters can be adjusted.
- There is no risk of barotrauma. (Pop-Off Valve)
- It is MR compatible.
- It reduces the need for personnel.
- It can be used in all patients over 8 kg.