Lifepak 1000 Automatic External Defibrillator
Simple. Flexible. Powerful.
Rugged yet easy to use, the LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator can make the lifesaving difference for victims of sudden cardiac arrest.
Lifepak 1000 AED, at the Cardiac Emergency Scene
The LIFEPAK 1000 AED can help improve lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of patients to the next critical level of care.
The LIFEPAK 1000,
Combines the simplicity of an AED with clear guidance, including onscreen and audio prompts with the flexibility of manual mode operation when indicated.
Flexible setup options allow on-screen graphics for the basic rescuer or ECG display and access to manual mode for the more advanced rescuer.
This powerful AED combines basic guidance with advanced operational control, enabling responders to deliver fast, appropriate treatment.
In a Squad Car With LP1000
You’re always ready to respond to cardiac emergencies. The LIFEPAK 1000 provides powerful defibrillation, long battery life, and robust durability that can stand up to severe environments.
- Rugged, vehicle-friendly construction
- Endures rigorous drop-tests and includes protective case and bumpers for maximum durability in the harshest environments.
- Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movement.
- Powerful and easy to use
- Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide clear guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock to ensure user confidence.
- Escalating energy to 360 J, biphasic, for difficult to defibrillate patients.
- Provides battery power for up to 220 shocks – escalating to 360 Joules – delivering 17 hours of monitoring time.
- Clinically advanced, with robust features
- Exclusive cprMAX™ Technology minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing responders to perform pre-shock CPR while the AED charges.
- Industry-leading features including a CPR countdown timer, ECG capability, a shock counter, and programmable settings – all on a large, easy-to-read LCD screen.