CPAP Set Flow Safe II Plus Bilevel
CPAP and BiLevel CPAP both in one and single use
The BiLevel CPAP set is a single use system that can be used by connecting to a central oxygen system or oxygen cylinder without the need for a device or energy source.
It has 2 modes to allow BiLevel CPAP and CPAP application, the clinician can easily select the treatment to be applied via a flip switch.
Owing to IPAP and EPAP diaphragms that provide controlled and precise pressure adjustment;
PEEP pressure in CPAP mode;
It provides 2-3 cmH2O in LPM oxygen flow, 6-7 cmH2O at 10 LPM oxygen flow, 8-9 cmH2O at 12 LPM oxygen flow and 11-12 cmH2O at 15 LPM oxygen flow.
In BiLevel CPAP mode, IPAP (Inspiratory Positive Airway Pressure) pressure is 8-9 cmH2O at 14 LPM oxygen flow, 9-10 cmH2O at 15 LPM oxygen flow, 11-12 cmH2O at 16 LPM oxygen flow and 17 LPM oxygen flow provides 12-13 cm H2O.
EPAP (Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure) pressure can be adjusted in BiLevel CPAP mode.
System Components and Features
- 1. Mask:
- The mask is suitable for facial anatomy to cover the mouth and nose.
- In order to prevent air leaks, it is supported with a second silicone layer that is fully compatible with the face.
- It provides comfortable treatment thanks to the straight connector that is integrated with the mask and rotates 360 degrees.
- It has 2 ports to provide ETCO2 monitoring and additional oxygen support.
- There is a telescopically adjustable forehead support on the mask.
- 2. Head Stabilizer:
- It has clips that allow it to be easily attached and removed from the mask.
- With its elastic structure, it is compatible with all head structures with and without hair.
- It has tulle-shaped or ventilation holes for hair and skin to breathe.
It displays 0-25 cm H2O pressure values visually with 1 cm intervals and numerically with 5 ara cm intervals.
It displays PEEP pressure when in CPAP mode, and IPAP and EPAP pressures in BiLevel CPAP mode.